To contact us you will need a Discord Client.
You can download it for free at www.discord.com
Alternatively, you can also use the Discord's Web Client.
📡 ACC Invite Link
Please read before creating a Ticket
The Channels for Tickets are named #support-english and #support-german.
Note that we can only process ACC specific requests.
First make sure that your Question/Concern has not already been answered inside the Knowledgebase. Please write your Question in one Message (editable) as only one Message/Ticket per hour is allowed. As soon as an ACC Supporter or Admin has time for your request, a private thread will be created. When your request is complete, it will get deleted after a period of time.
ATTENTION: Don't share GPS data with your first request, this should be done in a private thread/conversation! You will always be contacted by @ACC Supporter or @ACC Admins. If you receive messages from other names regarding your request, ignore them.
What are the reasons for contacting the Support?
- Coverage of Offline Raider
- Violation of the General Rules
- General ACCluster related Issues
- Report about Cheaters/Hackers/Glitchers
- Someone is blocking Player Spawns at a World
- Someone is blocking resource-rich Areas/Spawns
- Stuck problems or Objects that cannot be selected